Credit Report Judgement Help, Facts and Tips
“One Credit Report Judgement Can Lower Your Credit Score by Hundreds of Points”
It is Possible to Get Them Discarded From Your Reports By initiating a debt validation process you can get your debts, delinquent accounts, and/or judgments considered for removal.
Read on to learn how to get rid of Credit Report Judgments!
Lexington Law can make debt collectors prove what you owe. Any collection items that turn out to be false will be in violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, which prevents debt collectors from giving false information to the credit bureaus.
Let the experts deal with Credit Report Judgments so you can deal with living your life to the fullest!
Lexington Law can focus on your credit report judgement, and if they can help you prove that the debt collection company that is claiming a debt against you acted inappropriately, you can get the judgment removed.
Lexington Law also helps you understand your rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act .
Under this act, debt collectors may not:
- Call you before 8 am or 9 pm
- Call your employer if you’ve told them not to
- Call constantly for the sole purpose of harassing you
- Continue to contact you if they know you are represented by a lawyer
- Make threats of harm against you or your family
- Threaten legal actions without a court ruling